By Brook Furniture Rental – http://www.bfr.com
There are many reasons to rent a temporary apartment, condo, or other living space. Incidents such as a job relocation, home renovations, short-term consulting jobs, or even an extended visit to an area may present the need to choose a short-term rental accommodation. No matter how long the stay, a temporary residence can be turned into a space of style and comfort, particularly when you choose short-term furniture rental services from Brook Furniture Rental!
Here are some tips to make any temporary space feel like “Home-Sweet-Home.”
1.Review your Rental Agreement: Before you do anything to your rental space, it is wise to review the rental agreement or speak with your landlord.
2. The Furnishings: Furnished apartments or condos are very common with short-term rentals, so consider the furnishings before you make a decision. Remember there are many ways to add your own personal touch, but you can rent furniture for apartments and condos that can help transform the space into something you can feel comfortable with. Also, don’t be afraid to move the furniture into different layouts until it feels more like home.3. Wallpaper: Renter-friendly wallpaper is a great way to add some color to typical white walls. Unlike paint, it is easy to install, comes in a variety of patterns, and won’t damage the walls when peeled off.
4. Rugs and Pillows: If you`re faced with unsuitable wall-to-wall carpeting or hardwood floors in some state of disrepair, renting area rugs is a great solution to add style and charm to any room. Add that special touch with accent pillows and a few chic throws.
5. Lighting: Bad lighting can be a detriment to any room. Beautiful lighting fixtures can add the much-needed ambiance and light required either for comfort, work, or just relaxing with a book.
6. Curtains: Similar to rugs, curtains can add a pop of color, style, and warmth. Depending on the existing decor, floor-length drapes and window treatments can help to hide tired window coverings, and add drama and elegance to a room.
7. Mirrors and Artwork: No matter how much work you put into the furniture and decor, empty walls can look barren and distract the mood of a room. Strategically placed mirrors and artwork are the finishing touches that can create a sense of space and reflect your personality.
8. Greenery: Plants are great at adding some color and textures to your space. Plus, they also help to improve air quality.
No matter what “home” means to you, it should be a place where you can retreat, relax, and feel comfortable. In many cases it does not make sense to invest in purchasing furniture or decor that you will not be able to take with you and may have to sell. Brook Furniture Rental specializes in providing high-quality, stylish furniture, accessories, and decor for people in transition. With our fast delivery and service guarantee, there is no better way to quickly make a temporary space feel like a real home. Visit our www.bfr.com or contact us at: 877.285.7368